- Mexico warns US over border wall funding
Mexico says it would retaliate if the US imposed a tax on imports to finance the wall.
- White House bans certain news media from briefing
The BBC and CNN among those excluded from an informal briefing, as the president's rift with media deepens.
- Olathe shooting: India shocked after national killed in US
A killing of an Indian man at a bar is dominating news in his home country, amid reports it was a race crime.
- New UN climate chief: 'Action on warming unstoppable'
The UN’s new climate chief says she is confident, despite concerns about President Trump's policies.
- Jodie Foster and Michael J Fox lead anti-Trump protest
"It's time to show up", Hollywood star says at impassioned pre-Oscars rally in LA.
Welcome to the recruitment centre
Are you ready for a new career or an exciting new position – or are you looking for someone to look after your current vacancies? Well, by visiting the recruitment centre, you have come to the right place.
You will soon learn that the recruitment centre will only submit the highest quality, best suited candidate to the client, finding the perfect match. We understand that time is of the essence and want to save both candidates and employers time and money.
the recruitment centre offers a professional 360 degree recruitment service in the UK and Europe. We cover all positions from Commercial and Operational all the way through to Technology.
the recruitment centre is a newly formed independent recruitment centre, how can this benefit you?
Why use the recruitment centre?Click to find out
- We have years’ experience in providing a professional and personal service to our clients and candidates in the UK and Europe. We can tailor our services to meet your individual needs.
- We give total commitment to filling your vacancies and finding the perfect job for you – as an independent recruitment centre we are able to be so much more effective in pairing up clients and candidates.
- Our growth is mainly through word of mouth and a large percentage of our candidates and clients have joined us through personal recommendations.
- We are active on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and enjoy reaching out to clients and candidates using these fantastic innovative methods.
- We love to go above and beyond – as an independent consultancy we have flexibility and are not governed by strict guidelines, rules and bureaucracy. We love to go that extra mile for you, if you’re happy then we have fantastic job satisfaction.
Most popular recent job searches online at the recruitment centre have included; Product Managers, Programme Managers, Event Project Managers , Sales Managers, Operation Managers, Travel Consultants , Business Travel Consultants, Marketing Specialists, Marketing Managers, Training, Project Manager , Senior Project Managers, Receptionist , Head of Sales , Sales Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Market Specialists, IT Service Desk Support , IT Managers, Procurement Managers, Finance Managers, Help Desk Support, Developers, Language Specialists, Team Leader, HR Assistants, Marketing Executives , Event Specialists, ASP.NET Developers, GDS Trainers, GDS Support, GDS Product Managers.
Let Us Help You NOW
Click Here to Register Your Vacancy
Click Here to Upload Your CV
Sign up to our newsletter
Powered by WP Email Capture
Please call us on 0845 226 3037 or email click here if you would like a chat.
A great role has come up for an experienced Pastry Chef based at a stunning hotel in Stratford Upon Avon This... fb.me/5HoRLwCCJ
Complaints Manager - 9 - 12 month contract based near Tunbridge Wells. We are seeking a confident proactive... fb.me/1wVzMFQAF
The weekend went far to quickly , I hope you all have a great week ! fb.me/5CQ6GZhKG